7.06.2008

I signed up for PPP!

PayPerPost is basically a company that gathers bloggers all around the world and sponsor a specific post that they require. Paid blogging as they call it. Yes, they pay for all those stuff that you typically talk about and post in your blog! A great way for blog marketing. What's good about it is that you write something for interest and at the same time, you get paid for it. Cool, huh?

Like everyone else, I signed up to have my own earnings. As a Fine Arts college student, it's hard to study and have a part-time job at the same time. I mean, if you want to pass college then you should focus on studying alone, no extra curricular activities. That's why when my Aunt told me about PayPerPost, I definitely registered my dusty blog to lighten it up a little. Come to think of it, my social skills started to work again once I gained new and interesting friends. Yes, Filipinos all over the world in different occupations, races, etc. It's fun to share each other's culture, I learn a lot of things from it that I can share with the people around me as well.

Going back to earning money, I'll be using it to subsidize my studies. I'm currently enrolled but I applied for a loan in my school so being a good daughter to my parents, I've decided to cover all my expenses on my own.

I hope this serves as a guide in life for everyone. Not all bloggers are money-grabbers for all-things-wanted. Use it for the things that you really need, else to charity. Make a change.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home